It looks like 2021 will start on a high note for homeowners looking to transform their current abodes into the forever home of their dreams.
That’s right – everyone’s favourite twins are back in Canada to film new episodes of Property Brothers: Forever Home and they are looking for families in the Calgary area who know their house is “the one” but haven’t been able to put those design plans into action.
Drew and Jonathan Scott are looking for homeowners who live in homes with decent bones, but also know that major renovations need to happen inside. If this sounds like you, then the Property Brothers want to turn your design dreams into a reality!
To be eligible you must:
- Currently own a home in the Calgary area and surrounding neighborhoods.
- Have great reasons on why this is your “forever home.”
- It doesn’t matter if you have owned your home for 60 days or 60 years. You just need to own a house that has the potential to be your forever home.
- Have a renovation/design budget of at least $90K ready to go.
- Be willing to move out of your house for the duration of the renovation/shoot (approx. 6-8 weeks).
- Be prepared for filming and the start of your renovation in early 2021.
- Make yourself available for approximately 8 days of shooting staggered over a 6-8 week period.