HGTV Canada’s stylish design duo, Nicole Babb and Caffery Vanhorne, are back for another season and ready to help you upgrade your space from dull and drab to stunning and Styled!
If your home desperately needs a major redesign and you don’t know where to start, we want to hear from you! We’re looking for seriously design-challenged homeowners with big reno dreams. Do you feel like your space needs to be opened up? Is your main floor layout not working for you anymore? Would life be so much better with a little more square footage in that ensuite? If you’ve ever wondered how to unlock your home’s potential but don’t have the know-how to make it happen, then Styled can get you there! There is no design or style struggle too major for Nicole and Caffery to tackle!
To be eligible you must:
- Own a property in the Greater Toronto Area
- Have a design and renovation budget of minimum $75,000
- Be able to move out of your house during the renovation
- Embrace the fun of this adventure! You’re outgoing, enthusiastic and available to be on-camera for 3 days for your episode. Filming occurs between September 2022 and February 2023
Whether you just moved in or have been living in your home for decades, we can turn your design dreams into a reality. Hand over the reins to one of the top design teams in Canada for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!
Click Here for the CASTING APPLICATION for RENOVATION and REDESIGN
Styled is also casting realtors who are looking to stage a home before putting it on the market. If you are a realtor or homeowner getting ready to sell your home, beautiful home staging by Nicole and Caffery can help your property stand out from the rest!
To be eligible for home staging, you must:
- Be getting ready to sell your own home OR be a realtor with an upcoming listing in the GTA
- A minimum staging budget of $5,000
- Be outgoing, enthusiastic and available to be on camera for 2 days for your episode between September 2022 and February 2023
Click Here for the CASTING APPLICATION for home staging for sale.
HGTV your inbox.