The first snowfall is finally here, and with that comes the festive season. Bright hues of red, green, gold and silver line our kitchen tables and fireplace mantels. But how do you get into the festive spirit when choosing the right gifts can be so difficult? Etsy is always on top of the hottest gifting trends, and this year has revealed what their fans have been looking for. From Candycore to Grandpa Chic, and the new Gingerbread “it girl” trend— including a very special collection by John Legend. Are you ready to deck the halls? Read on to learn more about Etsy’s holiday trends for 2023.
What’s trending on Etsy
With the holidays fast approaching, it’s now or never when choosing what to gift for your special someone. Etsy makes holiday shopping easier with their guide to this year’s trends and endless gifting options. Here’s what’s been on everyone’s radar:
- Grandpa Chic: Effortlessly timeless home decor that leans into leather and dark fabrics.
- Candycore: Plush, pillowy and pink — reminiscent of candy floss and glitter.
- Gingerbread Girl: The follow-up to tomato girl summer comes a wave of cozy warm toned pieces in homage to homemade cookies, wool sweaters and fuzzy slipper season.
- Mantelscaping: Turn that dusty fireplace mantel into a star of your living room.
- Meaningful Memories: Personalized items that let your special someone know this gift is unique to them.
- Elevated Entertaining: Taking your hosting game to a whole new level with elegantly crafted pieces an interior designer would love.
Shop all the new Etsy holiday trends here.
John Legend holiday collection
This season, Etsy has partnered with the cozy king himself, John Legend for something special. We can’t deny that John’s music rocks harder than jingle bells and sleigh’s the house down — this collection is no exception. John’s creative eye coupled with 12 incredible sellers has brought to life a timeless treasure trove of goodies for the whole family. Shop John Legend’s holiday collection here.