Big news! We are now casting for a brand-new series where Bryan Baeumler travels off-the-beaten-path to help people who have left their old lives behind to start a unique business in a rural or remote location. Bryan uses his expertise of renovating a resort on a remote island to help you launch your own dream project.
Have you recently made a major location or lifestyle change in order to pursue your dream business? Do you live and work in a small town or remote location? Have you hit a renovation roadblock that you need Bryan’s help with?
We’re seeking outgoing, energetic business owners to share their stories and renovations on-camera. We want to hear about you and your exciting dream project!
- Project can be tourist-related, (small hotel, B&B, winery, farm, brewpub, B&B), or something completely new.
- Location must be off-the-beaten-path, in a small town or rural/remote area.
- Reno must contain elements of a residential space (ie. a communal lounge, bedroom, Property Manager’s suite, etc.) and areas relating to your business (commercial kitchen, reception, meeting rooms, etc.).
- Must need Bryan’s help with a significant roadblock in the construction process: money issues, family issues, logistical problems, or all of the above.
- Must work with our team on a tight timeline to create a burst of activity while Bryan is on-site so that we can help get you back on track to finish your project.
- Financing must be secured (with a realistic renovation budget) and design plans must be complete.
- Must be available for 6 – 8 shoot dates within a one-two week period.
- Construction must be mid-way before we arrive, and episodes will film over one-two week stretches throughout Spring to late Fall 2023.
Don’t miss this opportunity to work with Bryan! The show has expertise in design and construction, with some financial resources for your episode.
And, of course, your future business will be seen on HGTV Canada!
How to Apply:
Interested business owners must submit a CASTING APPLICATION FORM.