Do you own a vacation property and want to turn it into a short-term rental?
HGTV Canada Star Scott McGillivray wants to help!
Scott would like to help turn your run-down property into a stunning money-making vacation destination.
TO BE ELIGIBLE:
-All properties must be in Ontario
-Eligible properties include cottages, chalets, farmhouses, boathouses, historic homes -- any property that would make a popular vacation rental
-You must have a minimum of $75,000 to contribute to the renovation
-You must be available 4-5 days over a period of 8-10 weeks for filming in 2021
TO APPLY CONTACT MELANIE@MCGILLIVRAYGROUP.COM & TELL US WHY YOU NEED SCOTT'S HELP.
Please include interior and exterior photos of your property.Read More
The Scott Brothers are looking for families in the Calgary area who dream of turning their house into their forever home. Our homeowners aren’t looking to flip their property or make a quick buck. They know their house is “the one”, but just haven’t been able to put those “forever home” design plans into action.
We're looking for families that LOVE their house - terrific neighbourhood, great amenities, tons of memories and decent bones, but also know that so much needs to change inside and out that only a major renovation can fix! If this sounds like you, then Jonathan and Drew want to turn your design dreams into a reality and finally transform your house into your forever home.
To be eligible you must:
Thank you and best of luck!
Interested Homeowners please apply online at:
An exciting new renovation series is now casting in the GTA. Whether it’s a whole house overhaul or a single-space gut job, if you have big renovation dreams but are completely overwhelmed by the scope you’re facing, we just might be your team!
- All properties must be located in the GTA
- Houses and Townhouses can be considered, but no condos please
- We’re looking for all sizes of scopes - From complete "gut" jobs to single room/contained projects
- Homeowners must have a minimum budget of $20K (for smaller projects), increasing depending on the size of the scope
- Larger scope projects require homeowners to vacate the property during the duration of the renovation/filming (4-12 weeks)
- Homeowners must be available for approximately 8 days of filming staggered over the duration of the renovation.
- Filming/renovations to commence end of July/early August 2021