Designing a room in “Hollywood Regency” style means lots of silk and satin, plenty of shimmer, mirrors that bounce light around
- Adding mirrors to a room makes it look larger and opens up the space. It also brightens up any area by bouncing the light around the room.
- Area rugs help to tie a room together and can create a sophisticated look to a space.
- Nailhead trim gives furniture a sophisticated look, and it can be used to hide staples or imperfections in the piece.
- Wallpaper is a nice way to bring color, texture, and personality to a home. Bold patterns and deep colors make any room seem more intimate, while light-toned papers with delicate prints convey a feeling of spaciousness.
- Wallpaper has become an eco-friendly way to decorate a room. There is a variety of eco-friendly wallpaper options ranging from those made from 100% recycled paper, packaged in recycled materials and some with designs that are printed using water based dyes.
- Wallpaper can be hung using environmentally friendly wheat or cellulose paste.