Make this beautiful wreath to add rich colour in your home. Whether hung on the front door or over a fireplace, the Mystical Magnolia Wreath looks fabulous anywhere.
By Sue Warden
1 36" PVC greenery wreath
8 stems large silk burgundy magnolias
5 stems silk white delphinium
4 stems coordinating berries
5 m 3" sheer Christmas ribbon
glue gun and glue sticks
24- or 26-gauge wire
1. Using the wire cutters, remove the stem of the Magnolias, leaving approximately 3". Remove all magnolia leaves from the stems.
2. Cut each delphinium stem into five or six smaller pieces.
3. With the wire cutters, cut the berry stems into four pieces per stem.
4. Begin placing the magnolia flowers into the wreath in a random fashion. Once you have decided where you would like the flowers, glue them in place.
5. Glue two or three Magnolia leaves around each flower.
6. Begin placing the smaller pieces of delphinium throughout the wreath, filling in the open areas. Glue the pieces in place.
7. Using the wire cutters, cut several small pieces of wire.
8. Cut the ribbon into five 1 m pieces. Make a loopy bow with each piece of ribbon, wiring each bow securely in the middle. Cut a "V" at the end of each tail.
9. Insert and glue the loopy ribbon bows throughout the wreath.