- 2 Standard hollow core doors with oak veneer (Stained)
- Oak veneer trim to finish edges
- 3 Table legs (short 5"-6" high)
- Metal brackets
- Carpenters glue
- Drill and wood screws
HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS:
- Measure the height of your table legs.
- Measure and mark the height of your table legs on one hollow core door. This door will serve as the back of your entertainment unit and the back leg support.
- Begin to attach the other hollow core door using the metal brackets and wood screws. Note: This door "shelf" should sit directly above the line you just marked, it should be level with the front legs.
- Pre-drill and screw the front legs into place.
- Using a paintbrush, apply an even layer of carpenter’s glue to the unfinished edges of the hollow core door and attach oak veneer trim.
- Trim off any excess veneer and stain the edges to match the door