1 round wicker basket
1 pair of gooey, spooky eyeballs (if you can’t find any, try ping pong balls instead)
1 roll of self-adhesive gauze
A permanent marker
Package of cotton spider-web and plastic spiders
Thin crafting wire
1. Draw red veins onto your eyeballs with a permanent marker. If you are using ping-pong balls you’ll have to draw the pupil on as well.
2. Once your eyeballs are as scary as they can get, hook crafting wire into one side of the back of the eye and out the other. You should now have two sides of the wire sticking out from the eyeball.
3. Use the craft wire to tie your eyeballs securely to the wicker basket.
4. Wrap your entire basket in with the self-adhesive gauze, until you achieve the desired "mummy" look.
5. Accessorize your creepy container with ghastly blood drops (use the red marker), cotton spider-webs, and plastic spiders.
6. Fill to the brim with candy and get ready to give those little trick-or-treaters a spook they’ll love!