- cardboard toilet paper rolls — enough for each guest
- decorative adhesive paper
- solvent based ink pad (do not use water based ink on adhesive paper. It won’t stick!)
- stamp, of your choice
- individually-wrapped chocolates or candies
- scissors, sewing measuring tape, ruler, (cutting mat and utility knife optional instead of scissors)
- Remove any leftover paper debris from the toilet paper roll.
- With a measuring tape, measure the outside circumference and length of the toilet paper roll.
- With scissors (or utility knife and cutting mat), cut the adhesive paper into the length and circumference of the toilet paper roll.
- Remove the backing from the adhesive paper and apply to the toilet paper roll.
- With a stamp of your choice, and using the solvent based ink pad, stamp the adhesive paper in the center front of the roll. Let the stamp ink dry according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- On one end of the roll, neatly fold in the edges to close it.
- Fill the roll with chocolates. Close the open end to keep the chocolates secure inside.
Solvent based Ink Pad (StâzON® Solvent Ink Pad; Colour: Teal Blue)
Decorative adhesive paper (Contact Paper®)