Paint Chip Art
By Mark Montano
- Paint chips from the paint store
- Gold paper
- glue stick, scissors
- Take several different strips of paint chips in one colour scheme and cut them into 1” (2.54 cm) X 1” (2.54 cm) squares.
- Cut the gold paper into smaller squares, about ½” (1.3 cm) X ½” (1.3 cm) squares.
- Using a glue stick, paste the paint chip squares onto a piece of white paper, leaving about ½” (1.3 cm) between each square. Glue the smaller gold paper squares on top of some of the paint chip squares. Keep going until you like it!
- When it’s finished, place it in a simple frame.
- Instant art!
Renos & DIY
blog comments powered by