Want an alternative to the typical round-style wreath? This beautiful Christmas Swag is easy to make and looks fabulous.
1 PVC greenery swag
6 stems silk burgundy delphinium
6 stems burgundy berries
1 package German statice
5 m 3" Christmas ribbon
glue gun and glue sticks
24-26 gauge wire
1. Using the entire 5 m of ribbon, construct a multi-loop bow, wiring it securely in the middle.
2. Wire the ribbon bow to the middle of the swag, placing the tails of the bow through each side of the swag.
3. Use the wire cutters to cut a large portion of the delphinium stems off, leaving two to three small pieces on the stem. Cut the small pieces off as well.
4. Insert and glue one long delphinium piece into the greenery swag, straight out from the centre of the bow on one side of the swag, under the ribbon tail.
5. Insert and glue one long delphinium piece out from the bow in an upward position and one in a downward position. Fill in the side of the swag with the small leftover pieces. Repeat the same process on the other side of the swag.
6. Cut the berry stems into four pieces.
7. Insert and glue the pieces of berry throughout the swag, and around the bow.
8. Repeat the same process with the German statice.