No outdoor oasis is truly complete without water. Now, with prefabricated above-ground pools, it’s easier than ever to make a splash in your backyard. Cool off after a hot day, play pool games with the kids, or simply sit back and admire a beautiful blue view. Find out what you need to know before you add the definitive water feature to your outdoors.
Choose from 3 types of prefabricated above-ground pools
- Framed pools feature a sturdy, rust-resistant metal frame that snaps neatly together, as well as a durable 3-ply heavy-gauge PVC liner. Pools with long-lasting framed construction offer increased water capacity and depth, and a large swimming surface. Framed pools are available in a range of colours, shapes and sizes, and can be quickly dismantled for off-season storage.
- Inflatable pools are an inexpensive, convenient above-ground alternative. Constructed from 3-ply heavy-gauge PVC for durability and strength, inflatable pools are available in a variety of sizes. They are easy to set-up and dismantle quickly and compactly.
- Framed Inflatable pools are a hybrid of two styles. They feature the convenience of an inflatable top ring as well as the strength and support of a durable frame.
- Accessories that come with the purchase of a pool may include a filter pump, ground cloth, solar blanket, ladder and maintenance kit.
- Specialty accessories can include a chlorinator, Ozonator, thermometer, chemical floater, solar lamp, pool side table and miscellaneous games.
- Covers are an essential accessory, keeping your pool free from unwanted debris. They significantly decrease time spent on cleaning and maintenance. A solar cover can absorb heat from the sun and keep the pool warm, lowering heating costs.
Featured Products from Canadian Tire
Hydroforce Simple Set Soft-Sided Pool
Hydroforce Rectangular Steel Frame Pool