Looking for homeowners with children, that have sad, tired and dysfunctional spaces that no longer work for their family's needs. These folks have overcome challenging situations, and their homes have been neglected in the process. Over the course of 3 days, designers, contractors and trades will remodel one room in the home. All you have to do is tell us your story and be willing to help out.
Interested in applying? Here's the criteria:
• Outgoing couples with kids
• You must own your own home (no condos/apartments at this time)
• Rooms to be renovated must be minimum 14x14 (unfortunately because of timeline, no bathrooms and laundry rooms, gut renos or load bearing walls can be removed)
• Live within a 45 minute drive from downtown Toronto (Oakville to Pickering and North to Newmarket)
• Be willing and able to contribute $1000 to the renovation costs
• You, your partner and/or family must be willing and available to participate for 2.5 weekdays for the renovation
Ready to apply? Hope so! Here's what you need to do:
• Please email our Casting Director Sue Skinner at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tell us your family story, the challenge you've overcome, and which two rooms are most neglected and dysfunctional
• Send that along with a smiling family photo (digital) and two wide shot photos of two rooms you have in mind for the renovation
• Don't forget your contact information!
Are you buying or currently living in a fixer upper in the Greater Vancouver Area? Let our team of experts help you transform it into the home of your dreams!
HGTV Canada has an exciting new home renovation series that is currently casting for homeowners on the West Coast.
• Are you in the process of buying, planning to buy, or living in a fixer upper home in or around Vancouver - from South Surrey to Squamish, from Richmond to Chilliwack?
If the answer is "yes" then we want to hear from you! To apply, click here.Read More