Well, communing with nature is a bit of a stretch. There was much talk of ‘glamping’ if I remember correctly, but what do you want? We’re design folk.
If you happened to miss any of our Camping and Cottaging posts from the late month of August, then have yourself a trip down recently memory lane with the below links. There are some good ones in there, including Michelle Carangi’s (of Holley & Gill fame) Top 5 Friday on modern cottages.
- Scandi-Style Cottage: Can You Have Too Much of a Good Thing?
- Question of the Week: Is It Really Camping if You Stay in an RV?
- Twitter and Facebook: Thoughts on Camping, Glamping and Cottaging
- Top 5 Glamping Accessories
- Kim Vallee: Modern Style at the Cottage
- Question of the Week: Would You Go Glamping?
- Bargain Saturday: Cottage Furniture, the Wicker Edition
- Question of the Week: What’s Your Cottage/Camping/Cabin Must-Have?
- Top 5 Friday: Cottage Envy
- Question of the Week: Lakefront Cottage or Farmhouse?
Next, look to special Trends posts all through the month of September!