Wednesday, December 3, 2008 10:36 PM EDT
I'm not that big on decorating for the holidays, but I do like to add a few subtle things around my place for a little festive touch, like my tiny tree (see below).
But I know some of you go all out, don't you? So send us pics of your decked out homes, indoor and out, and we'll feature as many as we can on the blog!
Some items I put up at home, from the left, clockwise:
- My tiny Christmas tree adorned with dollar store disco balls; I couldn't resist them. I've had this little tree for years and now that I think of it, that might've also come from a dollar store somewhere
- KANIST vase from IKEA filled with bulbs I picked up from Old Navy, of all places, a few years back
- This plush Santa is actually a tree topper. I think it's so cute, and since my tree isn't exactly big enough for a topper, I put it somewhere every year
How to participage in our Photo Challenge:
- If you want to show off your holiday decor (inside or out), take a picture
- Email your picture(s) to stylesheet AT hgtv DOT ca with a short description by December 21 (we want to feature as many holiday decor shots on the blog over the holidays as possible)
- Alternatively, if you've got a flickr account, you can post your picture(s) and description directly to our Style Sheet photo group.
Photo Challenge Giveaway: One lucky participant in this month's Challenge will win an OFELIA throw from IKEA to keep you warm through the long winter, and an ALKOV chest to tuck it away in between uses.